ATTENTION PLEASE!

This web site is actively using the cookies system. By contiuing surfing this site you accept this system.

INCLUDED IN PRICE

Garden and chairs for the sun with big ombrellas

Parking

Barbeque

Sun Shower

Toy’s childrens

WI-FI: FREE 

Final Cleaning

Bedline  and Bathline ONLY ON REQUEST BEFOR YOUR ARRIVAL

NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE 

TO RESERVE:  - chair’s children and Baby bed € 15,00 per week

ANIMALS: 
 ONLY SMALL DOGS  AND ONLY IN APARTAMENT WITH TERRACE OR BALCONY  €5,00 per day - € 15,00/WEEK

************


NO ANIMALS IN GARDEN  

ARRIVALS  ON SUNDAY ONLY ON REQUEST 

Check in: FROM 02.30 p.m. TO 04.30 p.m. if you are in late please call immediatly reception -Arrival late you must pay an extra price please control the rates.

Check out: FROM 09,00 p.m. TO 10.00 p.m.

AT ARRIVAL: DEPOSIT ONLY BY CASH € 100,00 NO CREDIT CARDS

TO CONFIRM APARTAMENT : we need 30% by bank and at your arrival the rest payment 70%.

AT ARRIVAL: PAYMENT (APARTAMENT) WITH CASH OR CREDIT CARDS VISA/MASTERCARD.